Love Is Peace & Life Is A Bliss,♥
the prince & his princess
the ultimate love story, {♥}
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Will we be like this back again ?

Listening To : Aku Rindu Padamu from Evie Tamala
Time Now : 1.39
Oh my . I had a great tiff with my husband last 2 days and my worst fear is finally here! damn ! How could eu !! I hate you but i love you . But eu r just being unfair . I knew tat its my fault and i even said sorry . But eu ? i know tat eu r in camp. i know tat eu dont want me to wander around when eu r inside . But how could eu not trust me ? i just hate it when eu shout and scream at me like what eu did to me tat time . I tried calling eu for e past 2 days but eu didnt wanna answer any of my calls . Not even my message .
Baby , i know its my fault . And i did said sorry . But it was not my intention to agree with e decision tat eu make tat night . It seems tat eu really2 wanna go this time . How i wish eu could take back wat eu said to me tat night and we move on . Together .
p/s: baby im sorry . please come back to me . :'(
Love
♥Mrs Casperina♥